Opportunities for Mexican Students

The University of Leeds is working with the Mexican National Ministry for Science and Technology (CONACyT) to support Mexican Masters and PhD students in energy-related subjects as part of a consortium, which also includes Durham University.

The University of Leeds has an agreement with CONACyT to offer a 30% discount on the tuition fees. CONACyT will pay the remaining 70%, plus a monthly stipend. For more information about the scholarship and the deadlines, please visit the CONACyT website.

For eligible Masters courses in the Petroleum area, please click here

PhD Project Opportunities

We can offer PhDs in a number of research areas linked to our World-leading research groups in both Engineering and Earth Sciences.

The available projects can be viewed by clicking on the links below.