Leeds Electron Microscopy and Spectroscopy Centre (LEMAS) provides academia and industry with the tools for nanoscale and macroscale investigations. LEMAS is internationally renowned as a leading research centre in Microscopic and Spectroscopic Characterization of solid materials.
Specialist techniques include:
- High spatial resolution microanalysis
- Light element composition
- Elemental distributions
- Chemical state information
- Segregation phenomena
- Imaging microporous materials
- Cross sectional microscopy and analysis.
Specialist research areas include:
- Composite materials